11th Annual International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management

Analysis of Relationship between Leadership and Employee Performance at Manufactur Company in Indoenesia

0 Paper Citations
1 Views
1 Downloads
Track: Operations Management

The research objective is to determine the influence of leadership on employee performance at Utama Prima Karya Ltd. Pekanbaru, Indonesia.  This research was a quantitative method. The data analyzed used SPSS 26. The result of the t-test showed that the t-value is 5.339, bigger than t table 1.99714. So H0 is rejected, and Ha is accepted. It concluded that there is a positive and significant influence of leadership variables on employee performance. The coefficient of determination (R2) is 0.305. It means that the leadership influence on employee performance is 30.5%, while the remaining 69.5% influenced by other variables not included in this study.

Published in: 11th Annual International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, Singapore, Singapore

Publisher: IEOM Society International
Date of Conference: March 7-11, 2021

ISBN: 978-1-7923-6124-1
ISSN/E-ISSN: 2169-8767