5th European International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management

Effect Of Emotional Intelligence and Competency On Lecturer's Performance

Muji Gunarto, Alfi Nura & Pitri Yanti
Publisher: IEOM Society International
0 Paper Citations
Track: Masters Thesis Competition

This study aimed for prove by empirical good simultaneous or Partial influence competence and intelligence emotional to performancelecturer. In this study, the researcher used method study quantitative survey with explanation associative casual. The technique used in taking samples was random sampling. In data collection using questionnaires, observations and interviews. Whereas in technique data analysis used in study this is analysis descriptive respondents, desciptive statistical analysis variable, assumption test, analysis multiple linear regression as well as hypothesis testing. Results processed research using SPSS Version 21.0 program showed that Adjust R square value of 0.651 meant that 65.1% of performance was strongly influenced by competence and intelligence emotional, while the remaining 34.9% is influenced by other variables in the model studied. Next in Simultaneous test results (F test) showed results significance 0.000 < 0.05 means competence and intelligence emotional took effect to performance lecturer at University of Bina Darma. The results of the partial test (T-test) show that score significance competence and intelligence emotional (0.000 < 0.05), it meant competence and intelligence emotional take effect to performance lecturer at Bina Darma University.

Published in: 5th European International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, Rome, Italy

Publisher: IEOM Society International
Date of Conference: July 26-28, 2022

ISBN: 978-1-7923-9161-3
ISSN/E-ISSN: 2169-8767